Thursday, February 4, 2010

Version Moi!



I enjoy People-Watching, I guess part of the reason was secretly to pick on them (Apart from the beauty of seeing interesting things that is). I would look at their hair, outfits, shoes, etc and make comments. But now I find that in my quest to express my individuality, I don't have the time to judge others. I guess all along it was a matter/ issue of who follows trends better. Me vs The Mystery person. But now that I'm defying all the trends the world has to offer; People-Watching has suddenly become a learning process, to see that unique piece of art people have, no matter how displaced others might think they are. I appreciate them and the lack of fear of expression attached to it. Individuality is such a BIG deal to me, more now than ever before. The only version of me I want to be is the version I'm made to be. If you don't like it you can click the [X] button on the browser of my life. The way I see it, I'm doing you a favor, freeing you and giving you your options.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails