Tuesday, February 9, 2010

So many things, So little time...



I have come to realize I am not responsible in the least bit . I mean I left so many things undone and now i have to catch up with them before they catch up with me. Where to start, how could I have been so careless. I really need to take some things seriously in life. I always say I will and I really do wanna do these things but I guess i get easily distracted or something. And then when it really comes down to it, I feel the pressure and the stress weighing me down. This is not good for anyone, especially me because I get easily frustrated and tense. Gosh I really need to get back on track.I have so much on my plate, I really don't know where to begin. Besides that I'm where I need to be, my state of mind is on point so I'm happy about that. Everyday I give myself an evaluation and I smile at myself because I have come a long way. Loving my life rite now, I couldn't ask for a better one. We all need to make some decisions in life, they might not be easy but you will always find the strength when you need it the most. Never be afraid to take the first step, because when you take that step, you realize the only thing that was in your way was fear.The mind is a powerful thing, sometimes it wonders to some unknown places, you just have to call it back and put it in check. Well I'll leave you with that... Goodnyte readers!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails