Saturday, August 21, 2010

Day 2

Well another successful workout
Song of the day: Fancy Footwork - Chromeo
I had to use headphones today (Downtown's a different ball game from Brampton where Day 1 took place).
*Btw I forgot to post my song for yesterday (HOT - Inna)
Back to my workout...
It was good
I had a good cardio and flexibility workout early
Went back to sleep then woke up at 10am to take a walk
I had a plum and nectarines before I left the house
It was suppose to be 30 mins but I ended up walking for 40 mins :)
*On my walk I saw an old man who tipped his hat and said goodmorning to me and that made my day. Something about people being genuinely nice to you, I dunno it just brightens my day.
Moving on...
When I got home, I decided to have a dancexercise (dance exercise) Lol
It was way fun and it helps my abs
I took it down, did the fancy footwork, pop locked and dropped it Haha
More nectarines in my mouth hmmmmmmn
I'm loving this challenge
The bf has been supportive :)
ITS A MOVEMENT YALL

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails