Sunday, January 31, 2010

"I BET to Differ OR I BEG to Differ"




Whichever phrase is politically correct, who cares?
I saw the Michael Jackson Tribute on the Grammy
And I must say I love it, I'm impressed, for a lot of reasons
I know some people were expecting the typical break dance, pop locking stuff
but like i said earlier that would have been typical of a Michael Jackson tribute
and i don't believe thats all he was about
So thats not all he should be remembered for and that shouldn't be the only way to perform a tribute to him. Michael Jackson was deep, the words of his songs are touching, its good to see that reflect in a performance, especially one to respect the guy.
So Kudos Grammy for being different, for not following the trend, THUMBS UP!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails