Friday, July 16, 2010

My Week...

... has been pretty hectic, but today is my day of rest
I have done a lot of thinking and praying and I know it is well
I am trying to reorganize myself, my life, so many things
I have made new discoveries
For the first time I will admit to myself that I miss certain people
I wish things could be better between us
I wish we could go shopping, have lunch, just call and laugh on the fone
However, I am grateful for the people in my life now
They have been amazing and wonderful, I appreciate my grls
I think about how my friendship evolves, and its amazing
I am just as much a peoples person as I am a loner
And I make the switch rapidly, it confuses people
Thanx for being understanding and being here for me
To all who were, who are, and will be in my life... Much Love Xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails