Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I need a life...

... and I don't mean that I don't already have one. But have you ever felt like you could be doing more. That you can be better, spend your time doing better things but instead you are wasting it. The bf was talking about facing priorities and today I had to think of my life. What are my priorities, what do I wanna accomplish and what am I doing to accomplish them. Am I focused, What steps am I taking towards my dream and how am I utilizing my talents, my gifts. I must say I am a bit disappointed in myself, I have big dreams and I want to move into them. I find myself being worried about things I shouldn't be worried about or occupied with things that are irrelevant. I guess this is me giving myself a wake up call. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails