Monday, April 26, 2010

Totally Amazing Zoe

Ok so I have been having bloggers block, I have lost my motivation and my inspiration but I still love to blog so I have been trying to figure out why this is so. I still dont have any explanation, other than the fact that sometimes I dont think some things are worth blogging about so I dont blog about them. Im sorry readers, who am I to judge.
I wanna thank Christielove for helping me get on the path of motivation
During this period I read a review that makes me wanna do backflips LoOoool!
Heres the link: http://www.thebvx.com/2010/04/23/does-zoe-saldana-make-the-losers-worth-seeing/
Anyway, I have been a BIG admirer of Zoe, I dont believe I can call myself a fan because i havent seen all her work, but I always admire her. She truly rocks. Her style is amazing, she never disappoints me, whenever I see a picture of her, I nod in approval.
She is one of a kind, AMAZING WOMAN!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails